Terms and ConditionsThe object of the game is to eliminate all opposing players by getting them "OUT". This may be done by: A. Hitting an opposing player with a LIVE thrown ball below the shoulders.
B. Catching a LIVE ball thrown by your opponent before it touches the ground.
1. Definition: LIVE: A ball that has been thrown and has not touched anything, including the floor/ground, another ball, another player, official or other item outside of the playing field (wall, ceiling, etc).
2. There are 6 balls placed on the midline. When the game starts, you may grab as many balls.
3. Once a ball is retrieved at the beginning of the game, it must be taken behind the attackline before it
can be legally thrown.
4. You are out if: A. you step on or over a sideline or centerline;
B. a thrown live ball hits your body; and
C. you throw a live ball and it is caught by an opponent.
5. A thrown live ball can only hit out 1 player. Thrown balls that hit the ground, the wall, other balls, or other objects before hitting the opponent are considered dead balls.
6. You may block a thrown ball with a held ball. However, if you drop the blocking ball during the act of blocking, or if you fail to make a clean block (as in the thrown ball still ends up hitting or grazing your body afterwards), you are out.
7. If you are out, line up on the side in the order you got out. If your teammate catches a ball, the player at the start of your team’s line comes back into play after touching the wall (the teammate must be in the line at the time of the catch to be eligible to be brought back in).
8. You can only hold a ball for 10 seconds; afterwards, it will be considered dead. Dead balls need to be rolled over immediately to the other team.
9. The refs have the over all say and you must listen to what they say. If failed to listen to them, it make cause you to be dismissed from the tournament.
10. No substitutes after the registration are turned in.
11. After each game, teams are to switch sides.
12. And lastly have fun!
Good Sportsmanship to be shown at all times!!!